About The Fivey Company
The Fivey Company is owned and operated by Daniel Fivey and provides Real Estate Investment, Brokerage and Property Management services. Daniel Fivey is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and Hastings College of the Law and is both a licensed attorney and licensed real estate broker in the State of California.
Daniel Fivey acted as Principal in all of the above Projects and coordinated the entire investment process, including partnership formation, site selection, acquisition, entitlements, construction administration, financing, leasing and marketing. He has an excellent reputation with both Lenders and Investors due to his strong track record and comprehensive management style.
- Citrus Plaza is a 40,000 square foot office building in Walnut Creek, California.
- Deerwood Office Park is an 80,000 square foot office complex in San Ramon, California.
- The Tower Building in Oakland, California, purchased in 1994. The Tower is a 152,000 square foot high rise office building.
- Portside I in Redwood City, California is a 68,000 square foot office complex purchased in 1995, located on 5 acres of waterfront property at The Port of Redwood City.
- 3260 Blume Drive in Richmond, California, an 80,000 square foot office building. The Fivey Company provides property management services at this building.
- 400 Plaza Drive in Folsom, California is a 44,000 square foot project built in 2000.
- Regents Park in Gold River, California is a 144,000 square foot garden office park.
The Fivey Company also provides Property Management services for all of the above projects, with three offices located in Oakland, San Ramon and Sacramento.
This portfolio totals over 600,000 square feet and is valued at over $100,000,000.